Date posted: 9th October 2015
Are you in the retail industry? Do you want to improve your profits and cut your carbon footprint? If so, stop what you’re doing and read on…
Here at RPS, our pallet management services will benefit your business in multiple ways. If you’ve used the same supplier for your pallet collection process for as long as you can remember, it’s time for a fresh pair of eyes to take a look – you may be missing out!
So, who can we help, we hear you say? We can help if…
- You generate white pallets in addition to Chep, LPR or IPP.
- Your pallets are collected on a national basis.
- You want to increase pallet rebates.
- You want to help the environment.
- You want your business to be economical.
- You want to reduce your business’ waste, or,
- You want to reduce your disposal costs.
So, how can we help you, we hear you say? Well, we will ensure…
- A pro-active and simple national collection service to clear all of your distribution centres.
- A single point of contact for all collections and enquiries.
- A competitive rebate structure to increase your overall income.
- All pallets follow the correct and preferred options in the EU Waste Hierarchy.
- None of the pallets we collect will go to landfill, and,
- Regular and clear pallet collection analysis.
So, prove it, we hear you say… Well, we already work with large retail companies including…
- Selco Builders Warehouse
We’ve helped them…
- Increase their pallet rebates.
- Simplify their national collection process.
- Monitor their pallet collection service, and,
- Investigate other packaging disposal options, in addition to pallets.
If you’re interested in making your used pallet collections more economical and sustainable for your retail company, then call us on 01642 465556 and let us do all the hard work.